SST03: Calculating with Fractions
SST3: Calculating with Fractions
This specialist course will support you to understand how to help students to be able to develop a deep understanding of how to calculate with fractions, and how you can effectively introduce the core techniques involved. Areas covered include:
• Finding a fraction of an amount.
• Adding and subtracting like, related and unrelated fractions.
• Adding and subtracting with proper fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers and integers.
• Multiplying fractions by integers.
• Multiplying fractions by fractions.
• Dividing integers by fractions.
• Dividing fractions by integers.
• Dividing fractions by fractions.
Price: £129 + VAT, plus 25% discount for second delegates. This course counts as a six hour session for season ticket holders.
Dates and locations:
Currently there are no more future dates scheduled for this academic year. Please sign up to our newsletter to be notified of any forthcoming events.