SST02: Four Operations
SST2: Four Operations
There are four operations in maths that help us to problem-solve. They are addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. This practical and inspiring session will help you to introduce the core topics effectively. Areas you will cover include:
• Introducing addition and subtraction.
• Introducing multiplication and division.
• Column methods for addition and subtraction.
• Column method for multiplication.
• Short division.
• Factors, multiples and primes.
• Order of operations.
Price: £129 + VAT, plus 25% discount for second delegates. This course counts as a six hour session for season ticket holders.
Dates and locations:
Currently there are no more future dates scheduled for this academic year. Please sign up to our newsletter to be notified of any forthcoming events.