Maths School to School Support
We have a range of primary and secondary specialist maths teachers who can support maths teaching in your school. This support is bespoke to you, and some of the ways we have supported schools include:
- Delivering bespoke training on aspects of mastery (such as Questioning in Maths, Concrete – Pictorial – Abstract, Bar Modelling) – INSET and twilight events
- Joint planning (and delivery) with teachers
- Subject training for support assistants
- Support for introducing Singapore textbooks
- Coaching for ‘Outstanding’
- Individual teacher support
- Leadership support for new Heads Of Departments or maths leads
- Department reviews in secondary and maths reviews in primary.
Please note that this is bespoke support charged for on a cost-effective consultancy basis. We encourage you to contact us without obligation to discuss your needs – we offer a confidential, supportive service for your school and your teachers.
A number of schools that we work with have been able to apply through their local authority for support and we able to assist you with bidding for support funds.
As a hub, we will work to secure the support you need – even if it is something we cannot provide. We work with Teaching School Alliances and their specialists from across the country, and we are always happy to connect schools with support where necessary.