SST08: KS3-KS4 Percentages
SST8: KS3-KS4 Percentages
This twilight session is designed for delegates who wish to broaden their own knowledge of percentages. It is especially helpful for those teaching GCSE and A-level maths, as it takes an in-depth look at some
of the more complex aspects of calculating percentages including:
• Writing one number as a percentage of another.
• Calculating percentages of quantities.
• Increasing and decreasing by a percentage.
• Finding the original amount before percentage change.
• Calculating the percentage change.
• Calculating compound interest.
Price: £49 + VAT, plus 25% discount for second delegates. This course counts as a two hour session for season ticket holders.
Dates and locations:
We currently have no available dates for the remainder of this academic year. Please sign up to our newsletter to be notified of any forthcoming events.