SST01: Place Value
SST1: Place Value
A hands-on, practical full day session to ensure you can master place value. You will explore key techniques and topics including:
• Discovering number through concrete materials.
• Introducing key vocabulary.
• Using ten frames to make 1 and 2 digit numbers.
• Using concrete and pictorial methods to represent 1 and 2 digit numbers.
• Introducing place value columns, including decimals.
• Rounding whole and decimal numbers.
• Multiplying and dividing by 10, 100 and 1000.
• Introducing negative numbers.
Price: £129 + VAT, plus 25% discount for second delegates. This course counts as a six hour session for season ticket holders.
Dates and locations:
Currently there are no more future dates scheduled for this academic year. Please sign up to our newsletter to be notified of any forthcoming events.Click here to book