SST07: Understanding Fractions
SST7: Understanding Fractions
In response to demand from schools, we have introduced a specific understanding fractions course. When introduced effectively, students can enjoy the topic of fractions. This course is designed to ensure that delegates can understand how this topic should be introduced.
The areas covered include:
• Concrete and pictorial representations for fractions.
• Understanding fractions as parts of a whole.
• Understanding fractions as divisions.
• Understanding fractions as numbers on a number line.
• Equivalent fractions and simplifying fractions.
• Comparing fractions.
• Converting between mixed numbers and improper fractions.
Price: £129 + VAT, plus 25% discount for second delegates. This course counts as a six hour session for season ticket holders.
Dates and locations:
Currently there are no more future dates scheduled for this academic year. Please sign up to our newsletter to be notified of any forthcoming events.